Introductions Thread – Come say hi!

Home Forums ChatSpot Introductions Thread – Come say hi!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sweetly77 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Wilson
    Wilson
    Keymaster
    • ★★★
    • Matched Bettor
    • Topics: 7

Hi Everyone,

At CompSpot we want everyone to feel welcome and hopefully create the best competition community in Australia.

Please use this post to introduce yourself. Perhaps, a little bit about where you’re from, how long you’ve been entering competitions and what prizes you’ve won along the way.

I’ll get the ball rolling…

Hello, I’m Wilson and I’m originally from Scotland. I’ve been entering competitions for the best part of 20 years and have won numerous prizes.

Together with Nico we have created CompSpot. We hope you enjoy the site and would appreciate any feedback (positive or negative).

I look forward to reading the comments!

mama
    • Topics: 0

hi ive been entering for year never won before figgers crossed i win something

mama

fingers crossed

Wilson
    Wilson
    Keymaster
    • ★★★
    • Matched Bettor

Welcome Mama! Hopefully your first win is just around the corner? What state are you in? I’ll try and share some competitions with you that you might have a better chance of winning.

Plantfulllife
    Plantfulllife

Heya everyone,

I’m Rachel (aka plantifulllife). I’m new to entering Competitions, but I can’t wait to get started! Bring it on!

rebeccaf
    rebeccaf
    • ★★★
    • Matched Bettor
    • Topics: 2

Hi My name is Rebecca and I am grandmother who loves to comp, garden, upcycling and craft work. I am also a bargain hunter also. I live in Tasmania.

I have been comping for many years and it is my main past time. I have met friends with a similiar passion for comping through social media.

Good luck to all my fellow compers on this site.

Wilson
    Wilson
    Keymaster
    • ★★★
    • Matched Bettor

Hi Rachel and Rebecca, welcome to the site. Hopefully you find it useful and easy to use! Feel free to create topics on the forum, we’ve updated the CompPoints to 100 for every new forum topic that is created. Good luck, look forward to  hearing about your wins!

Elliebaby13
    Elliebaby13
    • ★★
    • Punter
    • Topics: 10

Hey my names ellie I’m from Adelaide south Australia I’ve recently become a stay at home mum and enjoy entering competitions  because you gotta be in it to win it!! But fingers crossed I don’t get constant phone calls now I’ve signed up! 🙏🏼😂😁

Rickrufus

Hi I am Pamela from Perth. I am retired and a bit tired of waiting to win Lotto so I figured I may as well have some fun in trying to win other things.

I once won a trip to Singapore and Hong Kong and we used it as our honeymoon nearly 42 years ago.

Nothing since!

Cheers everyone.

rebeccaf
    rebeccaf
    • ★★★
    • Matched Bettor

Hi Plantfulllife, wishing you all the best

mammajulie1984

Hi fellow compers.

My name Julie from Melbourne.  Been a comper for years and stopped for years as well..  Best prize I ever won  was a kitchen  worth 25k many years back .. Good luck hope you all win for Xmas

Hopey94

Hi everyone my name is hope 🙂

Cazfitz@live.com.au
    • Topics: 1

Hi

My name is Carole.  I am a complete newbie. I live in Perth WA but hoping to move south to Nannup in the next few years.  (Retire yippee) I have always been a bit doubtful about entering comps due to spam.  I do feel better entering through your website not sure why but I think if anything was spam someone on here would point it out.

I won a watch doing a work survey and now I have the bug

Cazfitz@live.com.au
    • Topics: 1

My biggest concern is marketing calls but you have to be tough and just say sorry but I’m not interested and hang up before they can persuade you.

Compalicious
    Compalicious
    • ★★
    • Punter

Hi everyone, Happy New Year to you all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oh man!