Would you like to win more competitions? Of course you would, and this post is going to help you do it.
Contrary to popular belief, winning competitions isn’t all about luck. There are steps you can take to increase your chances of winning. Signing up to CompSpot is the first step you should take, but there are lots more after that.
Here are our top tips:
- Enter as many competitions as you can. You’ve got to be in it to win it.
- Read the rules. It takes a little bit of extra time but you don’t want to disqualify yourself by breaking them.
- Enter ‘skill based’ competitions. They are trickier, but they usually have less entrants. That gives you a greater chance of winning. The prize value is usually always greater too.
- Be patient. It can take a while to win a prize. Our stats show that for every 100 competitions you enter, you’ll probably win 1 or 2.
- Use our CompTracker. It’s a great way to keep a tab on how many comps you’ve entered and storing 25 WOL entries.
- Enter comps with lots of smaller prizes. You’ll have a greater chance of winning.
- Use humour. Make your entry stand out. Witty entries are more likely to win than a sob story.
- Have fun. It’s relaxing and nothing beats the feeling of actually winning something!